The Planning Division conducts long-range planning for future growth in the city, reviews new development and redevelopment plans for compliance with ordinance standards and the Comprehensive Plan, and assists the Planning Commission in their review of zoning and site design of current development projects.
Staff also can be reached for questions regarding site inspections, sign permits, property setbacks or easements, future development opportunities, master plan, performance standards, ordinance interpretation and implementation of the Comprehensive Plan.
The Planning Division responds to inquiries from residents, developers, realtors and businesses about future planning efforts, growth trends, zoning regulations, development opportunities, demographics, and market conditions.
Over the recent years, Woodbury has received numerous awards from different publications. These awards are a direct result of orderly, efficient development and attention to quality of life for all of our residents. The awards include:
- 2020 Best Places to Live, Number 9, Money Magazine
- 2018 Best Places to Live, Number 10, Money Magazine
- 2017 Best Place to Live in Minnesota, Money Magazine
- 2016 Best Places to Live, Number 11, Money Magazine
- 2014 Best Towns for Families, Number 10, Family Circle
- 2014 Best Places to Live, Number 12, Money Magazine
- 2012 Best Places to Live, Number 11, Money Magazine
- 2010 Best Places to Live, Number 13, Money Magazine
Need assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at #651-714-3533.