Lookout Ridge is open for play! Online advanced reservations and non-refundable payment is required. Reservations will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a maximum capacity of 50 people (adults and children) for each play session. The playground is designed for children ages 1-12.
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 9:30-11:30 a.m. and 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Saturdays: 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and 2-4 p.m.
Cost is $5.50 for all children who are playing in the structure (ages 0-17), including children under 1 years old. Adult chaperones ages 18 and up are free. A reservation is required for each person who will be in attendance. Payments are non-refundable. Please check-in at Lookout Ridge; wristbands will be handed to adults to place on children’s wrists.
Make a reservation
Lookout Ridge COVID-19 Guidelines
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors should maintain a physical distance of 6 feet while exercising/playing and in the seating area.
- No congregating.
- If you are sick, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19 symptoms, please do not visit us at this time.
- Masks are required for everyone ages 5 and older. Masks are strongly encourage for children under 5 years old.
- Socks and wristbands must be worn at all times.
- Food is not permitted to be brought in at this time. Capped beverages only.
- High-touch points will be cleaned between blocks of time and the play structure will be cleaned at the end of each day.
- Due to capacity restrictions related to COVID-19 precautions, there are a limited number of reservations per time slot. If possible, please limit your adult reservations to one adult per child. This event is non-refundable. No refunds will be given.
Lookout Ridge indoor playground is located on the lower level of Woodbury Central Park, 8595 Central Park Place.
In a secure, stimulating environment, custom built to a child's scale, Lookout Ridge is a state-of-the-art indoor playground located on the lower level of Central Park. The playground complements the high quality and unique design of the Central Park building and is an exciting attraction for children age 12 and under.
A themed, life-like design and sound effects accompany slides, forests, a tree house, and even a cave. Kids are able to climb inside cliffs imitating the St. Croix River Valley, then zoom down a mountain spiral slide emerging from a cave. Children also can venture to the top of the tree house, cross over to the gigantic fallen tree, and race down a 30-foot superslide! For a more challenging adventure, kids can explore the tree foam forest and cross through the tube jam.