Can't make it to a training session? Bring Hands-Only CPR training to you by hosting a Save a Life Party!
To get started, send an email to CPR@woodburymn.gov.
Step 1: Organize
- Set a date, time and location.
- Reserve a Hands-Only CPR Kit by sending an email to CPR@woodburymn.gov.
- Create an invitation list and send postcards or emails inviting people to attend. Invite a variety of people who may want to learn and who will share the information.
- Plan for video needs. The Anytime program requires a DVD player and audio system.
- Be sure to review the Hands-Only CPR video and tool kit before the big event.
- For smaller groups, consider making it a potluck or adding the training to another group meeting.
- For larger groups, like a scout troop or book club meeting, consider inviting the Take Heart Woodbury team to assist you with the training.
- Send out reminders to guests before the event.
- Consider sharing information about your party with the local newspaper or other community information sources.
- Explain the information learned in reviewing the Hands-Only CPR DVD and tool kit.
- Watch the DVD and learn “How to Save a Life!”