Types and Fees
|On Sale Intoxicating||$10,000|
|On Sale Sunday||$200|
|On Sale Wine||$2,000|
|On Sale 3.2 Percent Malt Liquor||$500|
|Off Sale Intoxicating||$200|
|Off Sale 3.2 Percent Malt Liquor||$100|
Please note: Above fees are annual fees and will be prorated. The license year is April 1 through March 31.
|Temporary On Sale 3.2 Percent Malt Liquor||$25 per event|
|Temporary On Sale Intoxicating||$50 per day|
|Background Investigation for Intoxicating and Wine||$500|
|Background Investigation for 3.2 Percent Malt Liquor License||$250|
|Investigation due to Enlargement, Alteration or Extension||$50|
An application packet can be obtained by contacting the City Clerk or by selecting the links below. The application process takes approximately 60 to 90 days from the date of application submission to the date of license issuance
Compliance checks are conducted annually.
- Retail Off-Sale 3.2 Percent Malt Liquor License
- Retail On-Sale 3.2 Percent Malt Liquor License
- Retail Off-Sale Intoxicating Liquor License
- Retail On-sale Intoxicating Liquor License Including Sunday Sales
- Retail On-Sale Wine Beer Liquor License
- Application and Permit for a Temporary On-Sale 3.2 Percent Malt Liquor License
- Application and Permit for a 1- to 4-Day Temporary On-Sale Liquor License
- Application for Optional 2 a.m. Liquor License
For more information, please visit the State of Minnesota's Alcohol and Gambling website.