top bg


The City Clerk's Division issues licenses as required by the City Code. For your convenience, several license applications are available by selecting the links in the menu to the left. Trash hauler and mobile vendor licensing information can be obtained by contacting the City Clerk's Office.

Visit the License Bureau page for Minnesota vehicle titles, license plates and driver's licenses.

Questions should be directed to Kim Blaeser, city clerk, at (651) 714-3524 or

The City of Woodbury does not license businesses. However, businesses must meet the city's zoning requirements.