Dale Road Open Space and Off-leash Dog Park
Dale Road Open Space & Off-leash Dog Park
11664 Dale Road
The dog park is approximately 70 acres. Although not completely fenced, the park includes mowed walking trails with benches, shelter area with picnic tables, pet watering station, pet waste disposal stations with bags, portable restroom, trash containers and kiosk.
Directions: From City Hall take Valley Creek Road east to Woodbury Drive (County Road 19). South on Woodbury Drive to Dale Road. East on Dale Road approximately 1-3/4 miles, park entrance is on the north side (left) of Dale Road.
- Owners are liable for damage and/or injury inflicted by their dog.
- Dogs must be leashed prior to entering and upon leaving the off-leash area.
- Dogs must have a current City of Woodbury dog license to use the park.
- Owners must pick up and dispose of dog feces in on-site trash cans.
- Owners must maintain verbal control of their dog at all times.
- Owners must prevent aggressive behavior including biting, fighting and excessive barking.
- Do not allow children to approach or pet dogs without permission from the owner.
- Hunting, discharging of firearms and dog training devices are prohibited.
- Park is open from dawn to dusk.
- In the event of an emergency, dial 911.
Ordinance requires that a dog license must be purchased for each dog over the age of 6 months residing in the City of Woodbury and for non-residents using the City of Woodbury's dog park. Dog licenses must be renewed every two years. Licenses can be purchased at City Hall, 8301 Valley Creek Road, during regular business hours. There is a charge of $10 for neutered or spayed dogs; there is an $18 charge for non-neutered or non-spayed dogs. Proof of rabies vaccination must be provided when purchasing the license.
The City of Woodbury is not responsible for any injuries/damages to dogs or owners while using the off-leash dog park.
- Parks and Trails
- Parks & Trails Map
- Athletic Fields and Field Maps
- Open Space Program
- Winter Activities
- Parks FAQ
- Parks Policies & Regulations
- Parks and Recreation Commission
- Facilities & Reservations